As a coach, athletic director or any professional who holds a leadership role in athletics, one of your many roles is to decrease the risk of injury and keep your athletes performing at their optimal level. We can help manage the full continuum of athletics.
Our Sports Medicine Division sees that every athlete, professional and amateur, receives the highest quality of rehabilitation and athletic performance training. Our sports medicine team works with high school, collegiate, professional, and recreational athletes. The goal is to get athletes back to performing at the highest level.
SPORTS MEDICINE SERVICES INCLUDE:
- ACL Screening (individual and teams)
- Injury Prevention Programs
- Athlete Development Program
- Pre/Post Injury Rehabilitation
- Pre/Post Operative Rehabilitation
- Sports Nutrition
THE SPORTS MEDICINE STAFF INCLUDES:
- Licensed Physical Therapists
- Licensed Physical Therapist Assistants
- Exercise Physiologists
- Strength & Conditioning Coaches