Amy Zipp, MS OTR/L offers our patients over 8 years as a licensed clinician and 5 of those years as a women’s health specialist. All patients receive 1-on-1 treatment with a balanced approach to address their diagnostic concerns. Amy’s focus is on the relationship between pelvic floor fitness and how that aspect of deep core stability translates to improved movement patterns for the rest of the body. Some of the common diagnosis the Women’s Health Program will cover:
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction (prolapse, urgency/frequency, stress urinary incontinence, chronic constipation)
- Pelvic Bain
- Gynecologic & Breast Oncology
- Pre & Post-natal Patients
Please download and have your healthcare provider complete:
- Click here to download the Women’s Health PT Program brochure.
- Click here to download our Pelvic Health Rehabilitation flyer.
- Click here to download our Women’s Health Forms.
- Click here to download our Women’s Health Referral