The symptoms of menopause are numerous, and they can affect the quality of life of women moving through this stage. The good news is that exercise can often help reduce menopause-related symptoms. This program will include an aerobic, strength training, flexibility and balance component; each exercise can be modified to individual capabilities and limitations. No matter what your fitness level is, you will benefit from this program.
Some of the Benefits include:
- Reduce the risk of heart disease
- Prevent weight gain
- Improve cardio-respiratory fitness
- Increase balance & flexibility
- Decrease the risk of osteoporosis
- Strengthen muscles & bone
- Relieve menopause symptoms such as hot flushes, night sweats, mood swings and insomnia
Heather has a Bachelor’s of Science – Kinesiology with an emphasis in Fitness, Nutrition & Health from San Diego State University with special training & Certifications in Women’s Health.