Sports Performance Bios
Al Biancani E.D.D, CSCS*D, Personal Trainer
Philosophy: I try to educate clients that regular exercise, both cardio vascular and strength training along with good nutrition and proper rest can lead to a happier, healthier life style. One very important side benefit is a positive mental attitude. I also emphasize that to attain your life style changes, one needs to be consistent, progress slowly and exercise safely. Client Base Al works one on one with personal training clients of all fitness levels, as well as off season strength and conditioning for pro, collegiate and high school athletes. Experience & Credentials Al was the head strength and conditioning coach for the Chinese women's national Olympic basketball team and before that he was the head strength and conditioning coach of the NBA's Sacramento Kings for 18 seasons and the Monarchs who won the 2005 championship under his training.
- BS and MS in Physical Education from California State University
- EdD in Physical education and sociology from Utah State University
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Coach
Noelle Ritter ATC, CSCS, MES
Philosophy: I aim to bridge the gap between rehabilitation and fitness. I love pointing people toward becoming independent, pain free and functional according to their specific goals. Whether that's running a local race or climbing stairs after surgery. My training sessions are learning experiences. I expect my clients to ask questions about the program we build together in order to learn how to take control of their health independently. Client Base While my back ground is in injury rehab and Athletic Training, I enjoy working with an elderly population just as much as I do the athletic population. No matter what age we are, we can always be thinking about prevention and the next step toward health and function. My certifications and experience allow me to work with special populations and disease management (orthopedic and neurological). I am also trained in program building for strength and agility. I am a teacher by nature and enjoy educating my client about their bodies.
Experience & Credentials
- 2000-2006 Certified Personal Trainer & Class Instructor at Monterey Sports Center, Monterey, CA
- 2002-2006 Bachelor's degree in Athletic Training at Azusa Pacific University, Azusa, CA
- 2006-2007 Certified Athletic Trainer & Class Instructor at Folsom Health and Wellness Center, Folsom, CA
- 2007-2010 Certified Athletic Trainer & Class Instructor at Roseville Health and Wellness Center, Roseville, CA
- 2010-2012 Certified Athletic Trainer & Class Instructor at March Wellness/Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR
- 2012-Present Certified Athletic Trainer & Class Instructor at Roseville Health and Wellness Center, Roseville, CA
Personal Interest: Food, Writing, Cooking, Running, Tennis, Golf, Hiking, Playing Guitar, Church Involvement
Aubrey Tennant DPT
- Master's from Fresno State, Doctorate of Physical Therapy from UCSF
Diagnosis and treatment of shoulder complex, diagnosis and treatment of lumbar spine and pelvis, treatment of total joint replacements, therapeutic taping techniques.
Hobbies and Interests:
spending time with family and friends (and my dog), soccer, hiking, camping, kayaking, running.
Jennifer Goodell, PTA
A.S. in Physical Therapy Assistant, Sacramento City College (2012)
- Licensed PTA
Certified Athletic Trainer since 1998
- B.S. in Kinesiology/Sports Medicine, Humboldt State University (1998)
Sports medicine and musculoskeletal injuries, orthopedic rehabilitation, aquatic rehabilitation, kinesiotaping, athletic taping, Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Massage, post-operative shoulder and knee rehabilitation
Hobbies and Interests:
Spending time with husband and three kids, attending kid's sporting events, jogging, snowboarding.